Factory cartificates of Panteras exported to Sweden

Presentera din bil här.

Factory cartificates of Panteras exported to Sweden

Inläggav alexopm » 20 11 05, 19:54

Hi. My name is Alejo Pérez-Monsalvo and I am a De Tomaso enthusiast and researcher. I own a collection of factory documents, amongst them are a lots of magazines and flyers of the Swedish De Tomaso Club that were stored in the De Tomaso factory for years. But more important, I have some original certificates (origin, date of manufacture, compliance with F18), for the following Panteras: 1126, 1248, 1267, 2856 and 5997. If a member of the club owns any of those chassis, please send me an email and i will send you a scanned copy of the documents I have, for free. I´m a collector and researcher, not Philippe Olczyk. My email address is: alexopm@yahoo.com
alexopm

Re: Factory cartificates of Panteras exported to Sweden

Inläggav timsteren » 20 11 07, 19:27

Hi Alejo,
many thanks for posting this info, which is much sought after by us 8) . I recognise one of the chassis numbers 1267, which used to be in Sweden, but is now in Denmark, I have sent an e-mail to the owner, so he will probably contact you.
Cheers, Tim.
Användarvisningsbild
timsteren

Inläggav alexopm » 20 11 09, 14:23

timsteren skrev:Hi Alejo,
many thanks for posting this info, which is much sought after by us 8) . I recognise one of the chassis numbers 1267, which used to be in Sweden, but is now in Denmark, I have sent an e-mail to the owner, so he will probably contact you.
Cheers, Tim.

Thanks Tim. Kristian, the current owner, has already contacted me. Kind regards
alexopm

Inläggav alexopm » 20 11 16, 18:54

Bild

Bild

Bild

Some pictures found in the factory in Modena, years ago.
alexopm

Återvänd till Våra bilar